On My Shoulder - Westlife

Nah nah nah nah nahAll around the world (2)Some one needs some body
Let it be a shieldAll around the world (2)Someones feeling lonelyBut I know you never willCos when it all gets too much
Put your head down on my shoulderA little warmth when it gets colderNow I dont know the things that your going through
But you can put your head downOn my shoulderWhere the storm is it blows ovaI know your there for me tooNo I'll be there for you
Your waiting for a changeYour waiting for the dayWhen all that you remember is with you once again
Theres a long road aheadIt stretches out for milesAnd if u want some companyWalk with me a while
Ohh and when the road gets too rough
Put your head down on my shoulder
A little warmth when it gets colder
Now I dont know the things that your going through
But you can put your head downOn my shoulderWhere the storm is it blows ovaI know your there for me tooNo I'll be there for you
When it all..gets too..much...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Koordinat Kartesius - Posisi Titik Terhadap Titik dan Garis : Kelas VIII Matematika MTs Muhammadiyah 1 Muntilan

Once Again [OST. Descendants of the Sun] - Mad Clown (Feat. Kim Na Young)